Halloween is just around the corner! Help us to weird-up our feed for October by being a part of
our themed Instagram exhibition “Creep”!
This concept is wide open to interpretation, literal, metaphorical, abstract.
The show will be primarily hosted on Instagram, with attention also directed from our FB feed.
We will plan to post daily throughout the month of October. We will display images with their information,
and direct viewers to your social media and/or website.
• Submission photographs should be high quality with adequate lighting and clarity.
• Artists may submit work of any form (all art forms 2D, 3D and handmade items including: clothing/textiles,
jewelry, housewares, short poetry and video)
• Artists are invited to submit up to 3 digital images. These may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• There is no fee for submitting work to this show. Deadline for submissions: October 1st.
• Porter Mill Studios reserves the right to reproduce images of accepted work for publication purposes
with proper credit.
• Please label images in the following manner:
example: 01_VanGogh_Starry Night
In the body of the email please include:
01 Example: 01
title Starry Night
full name Vincent Van Gogh
medium oil on canvas
price, or NFS $100,000,000
• Please also include links to any website, events or social media you would like us to publish.